Meeting quality and quantity goals for a utility is first and foremost— but that relies on energy. Some simple approaches to energy management can be integrated and complement those primary goals, all while reducing costs and increasing reliability.
Part 1: Learn where to start on the journey toward understanding energy. From tracking and monitoring to design and operational considerations, understand the changing energy landscape and how to work with your energy provider for mutual collaboration.
(1) Analyze your existing energy consumption and identify trends to watch out for.
(2) Gain an understanding of the energy bill for discussions with energy providers.
(3) Create new standard operating procedures to help you understand and reduce costs.
(4) Avoid being hit unexpectedly; create new strategies in anticipation of upcoming electricity trends.
(5) Implement new policies to increase energy reliability, making you more resilient with distributed energy resources and microgrids.
Panel of Experts:
— Moderated by: Tara Hawes; Water/Wastewater Engineer, Jacobs Engineering
— Peter Virag, CEA; Corporate Energy Manager, Essential Utilities Inc – AQUA
— Angela M. Hintz, PE, CEM; Principal Environmental Engineer, Arcadis US, Inc.
— Eric Dole, PE, PSAP; Water and Energy Practice Lead, Garver Consulting LLC
Registration is per person, and allows webinar access for one person on one computer. All registrants will receive a link to view the webinar recording, within 7 days after airing.
Certificates of Completion are available if viewed in full. Certificates can be accessed self-service by following the instructions at www.awwa.org/credits. Contact your licensing agency to see if they will accept your Certificate of Completion.
By registering for this webinar, you submit your personal contact data such as name, address, and email address to the sponsors who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their services. If you do not wish to receive any emails from our webinar sponsors you may follow the sponsors opt out or unsubscribe instructions following receipt of an email from them. You will not be able to opt out prior to receiving an initial email from our webinar sponsors.