M72 Knife Gate Valves provides operators, technicians, and engineers with a basic understanding of the use and application of manual and automated knife gate valves. It presents the general practice for selection and installation of manual and automated knife gate valves for use in water and wastewater applications.
This manual will explain fundamental concepts and operation of knife gate valves, providing users with a technical background to understand, specify, and install knife gate valves in applications for which they are intended.
This manual provides readers with an understanding of the:
· Fundamental concepts and operation of knife gate valves
· Technical background of knife gate valves
· General installation guidelines
· Unloading, inspection, and storage
· Information to troubleshoot valve installation issues
Operation, maintenance and safety.