In an era where the boundaries between the digital and physical worlds blur, understanding and mitigating the risks associated with artificial intelligence is paramount to protecting our critical infrastructure. Join us for this enlightening webinar where thought leaders and experts will provide insights to navigate the complexities of AI risks and empower you to embrace the transformative power of AI responsibly.
Embarking on the frontier of artificial intelligence (AI) promises boundless innovation, but it comes with a set of unprecedented risks. This webinar is a crucial exploration of the multifaceted challenges and potential pitfalls that arise as we integrate AI into our utilities. Learn how cybersecurity safeguards are advancing with the help of AI to protect against attacks that are increasing in frequency and complexity due to AI.
- Introduction to AI Risks
- Security Vulnerabilities in AI Systems
- Transparency in AI
- Adversarial Attacks and AI
- AI in Critical Systems: Risks and Consequences
- Regulatory Landscape
- Mitigating AI Risks: Best Practices and Strategies
- Future-proofing Against AI Risks
- Outline the risks and consequences of artificial intelligence based applications within the water sector.
- Give examples of how to develop an improved cybersecurity plan to protect a utility from the increasing severity and number of attacks that threaten the sector.
- Analyze the existing regulatory landscape to ensure utilities remain in compliance and protected from cyberattacks, and evaluate the potential for future regulatory intervention and vulnerabilities.
All AWWA webinars are recorded! A link to view the recording will be emailed to all registrants within 7-14 days after live air. Registration is per person, and allows webinar access for one person on one computer. All registrants will receive a link to view the webinar recording, within 7 days after airing.
Certificates of Completion are available if viewed in full. Certificates can be accessed self-service by following the instructions at www.awwa.org/credits. Contact your licensing agency to see if they will accept your Certificate of Completion.
By registering for this webinar, you submit your personal contact data such as name, address, and email address to the sponsors who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their services. If you do not wish to receive any emails from our webinar sponsors, you may follow the sponsors opt out or unsubscribe instructions following receipt of an email from them. You will not be able to opt out prior to receiving an initial email from our webinar sponsors.