Recent headlines are a clear indicator that the bad actor sees utilities as a target for sophisticated cyberattacks. This has elevated the importance of cyber readiness for water and waste water utilities. During this panel discussion, experts will discuss strategies for preparing for, responding to and recovering from cyberattacks as a part of any business continuity plan.
Attendees will learn how to leverage insight from peers and a leading cybersecurity supplier to water and wastewater entities. The listener will gain advice and best practices for building a readiness plan in case of cyber attack.
- Understanding the importance of visibility to the connected assets and devices and evaluating vulnerabilities open to attack
- Evaluating the cybersecurity needs to support modern and legacy SCADA platforms across water plants, waste water facilities and distribution facilities
- Best practice guidance for utility leaders when taking the first steps to start or restart a cybersecurity program
Learn from this webinar's esteemed presenters:
- Richard (Rick) K. Peters, CISO; Operational Technology North America, Fortinet
- David Espy, CISSP; National Operational Technology Practice Lead, TetraTech
Member of the AWWA Cybersecurity Subcommittee
- Mark McKinney, CISSP, CISA; Director of Cyber and Physical Security, Tetra Tech’s US Infrastructure Division
About our sponsor:
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network—today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud, or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
Registration is per person, and allows webinar access for one person on one computer.
All registrants will recieve a link to view the webinar recording, within 7 days after airing.
Certificates of Completion are available if viewed in full. Certificates can be accessed self-service by following the instructions at www.awwa.org/credits. Contact your licensing agency to see if they will accept your Certificate of Completion.
By registering for this webinar, you submit your personal contact data such as name, address, and email address to the sponsors who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their services. If you do not wish to receive any emails from our webinar sponsors you may follow the sponsors opt out or unsubscribe instructions following receipt of an email from them. You will not be able to opt out prior to receiving an initial email from our webinar sponsors.