Back to Wastewater Treatment: Advanced Processes & Technologies
Covering advanced wastewater treatment, including chemical, biochemical, membrane separation, Fenton and solar photo Fenton methods, this book distills concepts, technologies, and special issues into actionable treatment methods for various types of pollutants.
The book emphasizes new technologies that produce clean water and energy from the wastewater treatment process and addresses sustainable water reclamation, biomembrane treatment processes, and advanced oxidation processes for wastewater treatment.
• Covers emerging applications of Fenton, solar photo Fenton, and solarphot-catlytic processes
• Includes integrated cost-based design methodologies
• Focuses on the design of main treatment units
• Includes auxiliary units such as primary settler, final settler, sludge digester, thickener, and bioreactors
• Provides tables, equations, figures, and graphs
• Includes case studies and examples
These features combine to make the book an authoritative resource and practical tool for resolving wastewater treatment issues.
Table of Contents
2. Solar Photo-Fenton as Advanced Oxidation Technology for Water Reclamation
3. Solar Photocatalytic Treatment of Wastewater
4. Advanced Oxidation Processes: Basics and Applications
5. Impinging-Jet Ozone Bubble Column Reactors
6. Biological Treatment of Wastewaters: Recent Trends and Advancements
7. Removal of Heavy Metals by Seaweeds in Wastewater Treatment
8. Microbial Treatment of Heavy Metals, Oil, and Radioactive Contamination in Wastewaters
9. Anaerobic Wastewater Treatment in Tapered Fluidized Bed Reactor
10. Treatment of Effluent Waters in Food Processing Industries
11. Removal of Lower-Molecular-Weight Substances from Water and Wastewater: Challenges and Solutions
12. Treatment and Reuse Potential of Graywater from Urban Households in Oman
13. Anaerobic Fixed Bed Reactor for Treatment of Industrial Wastewater