Back to Groundwater Resources: Sustainability, Management and Restoration
Comprehensive guidance and information resource about groundwater management, development, sustainability, and restoration.
This professional reference handbook covers:
• Global freshwater resources
• Aquifer types
• Groundwater resource development
• Groundwater recharge
• Climate change and its impact on groundwater
• Groundwater chemistry
• Drinking water treatment options
• Managing and restoring groundwater resources
Heavily illustrated, the book reviews both established and innovative aquifer restoration techniques and technologies, treatment options for groundwater contaminants, groundwater recharge, aquifer management, and much more.